1. Did The Anniversary hook you immediately, or did it take you a while to get into?
2. Do you think the book portrays a realistic picture of new motherhood?
3. Do you find the character of Cassie relatable?
4. Do you find the depiction of caring for a loved one with dementia believable?
5. What did you think of the interludes that showed how each of the eleven victims died? What do you think they brought to the story as a whole?
6. What was your favourite, and least favourite, scene or passage in the book?
7. Do you think there is any future in Cassie and James’s relationship?
8. Had you guessed the very final twist or did it come as a shock? Did you guess any of the other reveals/twists?
9. Do you think either of the “wrongdoers” deserve forgiveness for their actions?
10. How do you think The Anniversary compares to other books in this genre?
11. If you were making a movie of The Anniversary, who would you cast?
There are no comments for this entry yet. Be the first to comment below.
Sign up for news, events, book giveaways and more.